Mahorall Farm Cider
Shropshire. SY8 3AH
PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON SAT NAVS
- From the A49 (Ludlow bypass) at Rocksgreen roundabout take the A4117 towards Clee Hill Village.
- In Clee Hill Village opposite The Golden Cross Public House take the B4124 turning towards Tenbury Wells
- Drive down the hill for about 1 mile. At the bottom of the tight bends look for a brown tourist sign for Mahorall Farm Cider.
- Please take care when turning right on this junction
- Take this right down a single track lane.
- After 150 metres the access to the farm is on the left. There is a sign at the top of our drive.
- The access drive to the farm is 1/2 mile.
- Take the B4124 from Tenbury Wells towards Clee Hill. The junction is next to to The Rose and Crown Public House.
- Drive towards Clee Hill for 3 miles.
- There is a Brown Tourist Sign on the left indicating that you keep on the B4124.
- There is another Brown Tourist sign on the next junction where you take a left down a single track lane.
- Drive for 150 metres and the farm entrance is on your left.
Mahorall Farm, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3AH.
© Mahorall Farm Cider 2021